When you think of Norway, you think of sea food. At Swanson Natural, we believe that the best salmon comes from Norway, so that’s where we get it. Our salmon fillets are naturally caught using fishing lines in the cold waters of Norway. Norwegian salmon is superior in taste, quality and texture as well as loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids. Try some Salmon from Norway and experience the difference that “Norwegian” can make.
- 100% All Natural
- Cold Water Norwegian Salmon
- Naturally Raised
- Line Caught
- Product of Norway
Preheat oven to 400 F. Cover a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil. Lay salmon fillet skin-side down. Bake for 15 minutes in the oven on the middle rack. Salmon fillets should be able to flake apart with a fork when fully cooked.
Preheat the broiler for 5 to 10 minutes. If you are able to set your broiler to high, set it to high. Place fillets on the rack with the skin-side facing down. Broil for 10 to 12 minutes with the rack about 5 inches from the top heating element. Salmon should easily flake off when fully cooked.
Preheat your gas grill to 450 F. Wrap salmon fillets in aluminum foil. Place aluminum foil wrapped fillets on grill and cook for 14 to 16 minutes, flipping once at the halfway mark. Salmon should flake when fully cooked. Allow fillets to sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Preheat skillet over high heat. Coat salmon fillets with oil. Place fillets in skillet, cook for 3 minutes before flipping each fillet over and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Salmon will be fully cooked when it flakes easily. Allow salmon fillets to cool before serving.
Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets
- 6 6-oz. Salmon Fillets, 4 cloves garlic minced, 1 tablespoon white wine, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar, 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard, salt and pepper to taste, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Coat a small saucepan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook and stir garlic until soft, about 3 minutes. Mix in white wine, honey, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Arrange salmon fillets on foil-lined baking sheet. Brush fillets with balsamic glaze, and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 14 minutes, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork. Brush fillets with the remaining glaze, and season with salt and pepper. Use a spatula to transfer fillets to serving platter, leaving the skin behind on the foil.
Serving Size: Serves 6.