Swanson Natural's chicken is raised on a vegetarian diet with no antibiotics, no animal by-products, no growth stimulants and no added hormones. In other words our chicken can be categorized as "real farm country chicken." Our chickens are raised using old traditional farming methods to ensure that the chickens grown naturally and healthy. And this results in better tasting tender chicken guaranteed! You can always count on our chicken products to be firm and flavorful.
- 100% All Natural
- No Hormones or Antibiotics
- Vegetarian Diet
- Cage Free Practices
- Sourced From Family Farms
- Product of USA
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Check for doneness. Juices should run clear and an instant-read thermometer should read 170 F.
- Pre-heat skillet on high. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to coat surface.
- Add ground chicken to skillet, turn heat down to medium.
- Break apart ground chicken with spatula and stir and toss until meat is browned.
- Use an instant-read thermometer to make sure the chicken has reached 170 F.
- Grill chicken over medium-high heat, make sure to avoid overcooking the outside, while undercooking the inside.
- We recommend making 3/4" chicken patties.
- Grill each side for 5-8 minutes depending on the temperature of the grill. Chicken will be cooked thoroughly when the juices run clear.
- We also recommend using an instant-read thermometer to make sure the inside of the meat has reached 170 F.
Cheesy Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb. Ground Chicken, 2 eggs lightly beaten, 1/4 cup roasted garlic light cream cheese, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine the chicken, eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- Form mixture into 20 meatballs; place on prepared pan.
- Bake in center of preheated oven until juices run clear, 17-18 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F.
Serving Size: Serves 5