People often ask; “What is it that makes this chicken so much better?” It’s simple, besides being 100% antibiotic and hormone free, our chickens are fed an entirely all-natural diet and are raised cage-free with plenty of room to roam, which promotes great taste. Chickens that are treated right and fed right definitely taste the best. Once you taste the difference, you will be coming back for more.
- 100% All Natural
- No Hormones or Antibiotics
- Vegetarian Diet
- Cage Free Practices
- Sourced From Family Farms
- Product of USA
- Preheat grill on high for 10 minutes.
- Place chicken breasts on grill and turn down to medium.
- Cook boneless skinless chicken breasts for 5-7 minutes per side. Or until juices run clear.
- Use an instant read thermometer to make sure internal temperature has reached 165 F.
- Remove from the grill and allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place chicken breast on the baking sheet and roast for about 15-20 minutes.
- Use an instant-read thermometer to check to make sure that the internal temperature is 165 F.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Grilled Rosemary Chicken Breasts
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, 8 cloves of minced garlic, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary, 1.5 tablespoons Dijon mustard, 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk garlic, olive oil, rosemary, mustard, lemon juice, ground black pepper, and salt together in a bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag. Pour garlic mixture over chicken, reserving 1/8 cup. Seal bag and massage marinade into chicken. Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Place chicken on grill and cook for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken, baste with reserved marinade, and continue to grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Cover with foil and let rest for at least 2 minutes before serving.
Serving Size: Serves 4.