Duroc Pork is considered to be the Black Angus breed of pork, because of its exceptional quality and tenderness. We source our pork from local farms in the Midwest who raise their hogs the way nature intended with plenty of space to roam and burrow. All of our duroc pork is raised naturally, minimally processed and without added hormones. Enjoy some of the best tasting pork you will ever have today!
- 100% All Natural
- Premium Duroc Pork
- Highly Marbled
- Tender & Juicy
- Locally Sourced From Midwest Farms
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Add spices to roast & lightly oil.
- Place pork loin in oven.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes at 350 F.
- Use an instant-read thermometer to ensure internal temperature has reached 145 F.
Roasted Pork Loin
- 12 oz. boneless Pork Loin, 1 clove of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 3 tablespoons white wine, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cruch garlic with rosemary, salt and pepper, making a paste.
- Pierce meat with a sharp knife in several places and press garlic paste into the openings. Rub the meat with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil.
- Place pork loin into oven, turning and basting with pan liquids. Cook unitl the pork is no longer pink in the center. Use an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 F.
- Remove roast to a platter.
- Heat the wine in the pan and stir to loosen browned bits of food on the bottom.
- Serve with pan juices.
Serving Size: 3-4 people