Beef stew meat is a great addition to your family's favorite stew or soup. Our stew meat is not only affordable but very delicious and flavorful as well. Beef stew meat is a versatile option that is great for you last minute meal planners. Easy to prepare and conveniently packaged in 1 lb. portions makes this item a must have.
- 100% All Natural
- USDA Choice Angus Beef
- Aged a Minimum of 21 Days
- Professionally Hand Cut
- Certified Humane
- Vegetarian Diet
- Product of USA
- In a bowl, lightly coat cubes of meat in flour.
- Brown meat on all sides in a large, heavy sauce pan.
- Add 3 cups of water, beef stock cubes.
- Cover tightly and simmer for approx. 2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add vegatables and seasonings and continue cooking, covered, about 25 minutes or until vegatables are tender.
- Continue stirring as needed to prevent sticking until stew thickens.
- 2 lb. beef stew meat, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, 4 cubes beef bouillon, 4 cups water, 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1 teaspoon dried parsley, 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, 3 large potatoes, 4 carrots, 4 stalks celery, 1 large onion, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, 2 teaspoons cold water
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, cook beef in oil over medium heat until brown. Dissolve bouillon in water and pour into pot. Stir in rosemary, parsley and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Stir potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion into the pot. Dissolve cornstarch in 2 teaspoons cold water and stir into stew.
- Cover and simmer for an additional hour.
Serving Size: 10 People